Friday, November 9, 2012

Upcoming Treat!

Hello, to my wonderful readers!!

In the next few days I will be interviewing a Canadian cosplayer from my area! She has some seriously awesome costumes, props and sculptures so this should be a very, very cool read! Hopefully everybody who follows or even happens upon the interview will love it and find it interesting!!


Want a little bit of a teaser?


When did you start making your own costumes and props? How long have you been doing it?

 I started making my own costumes and props when I was about eleven years old, so it's been thirteen years in total.
 Can you tell me about your favourite cosplay to make, and favourite to wear?

Oh lord, the first cosplay I ever attempted to make was Heero Yuy from ‘Gundam Wing’. It was so terrible in retrospect; I had no clue what I was doing whatsoever! 


And there we go! I hope this piqued your interest enough to stay in tune over the next couple of days! The interview should be up by Sunday, November 11th!

Cheers!
~Night

No comments: